Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mommy's Birthday 10-08

My Mommy's Birthday!! Yay.... we went to Marconi Grill, my favorite place! My mom's bday is always a hard time since her birth and my cousin's death was the same day... 3 years long, 3 years strong! Happy Birthday Mommy!! :O)





My favorite drink: Mango Ice Tea! yum yum...



















As my aunt will say... FREE BREAD!! haha...









Thinking what to order...










My crazy aunt and cousin.


































My dinner... yummy!






Fob!














Dude Ann, what are you trying to do?
Rob the restaurant? hahahahaha....









Haha... I love my mom's face...





















Calm down Ann.... there's enough cake for everyone! hehe.





Yummy cake with yummy food.... (no i didn't drink the wine!)


















I like this one the best...





My wonderful parents! =)

No comments: